Saturday, July 1, 2017

New Layout and Colorful Creations Challenge!

Happy Saturday!!!! Hope everyone is doing well.  Welcome to JULY!!!  I have here my first Challenge Layout for the month of July for the team I design on Colorful Creations!  We have a nice color combo challenge going on! Go on over and check it out. We have monthly prizes and can't wait to see you visit us!  www.anothercolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

Let me tell you a little bit about this layout.  I got some help from my snickerdoodle on this one.  We were having mommy and daughter time and she wanted to help me create a layout.  I had been trying to get them to scrapbook for years and it was exciting to see her all in. She had a hand and everything this layout came to be. Down from our string on our button balloons, from the distressed ink we rolled around on the background of the paper, how we positioned our leaves, butterflies, and pearls. I am so proud of here and she was my guest designer on my layout this month.  She is also the one in the photo. I think I have a scrapper on my hands!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

No comments: