Colorful Creations is having a DT CALL! This is exciting news because we have a wonderful group of ladies that would love to have you as a part of our team! Please check out the details below and head on over to Colorful Creations to apply and also check out our latest challenge.
This is exciting News!!!! Check It Out!!!!!!!
Design Team Call!!!!
Brenshevia our blog owner is looking for a few new faces to add to our Design Team that are talented and creative scrappers. We host bi-weekly sketch challenges with a few twists along the way. You will be assigned to a team and will only have to complete one layout a month.
Your term would run Oct. 1st-April 1, 2015.
What is expected of our Design Team?
- Complete 1 project a month (you will be given challenges at least a month in advance).
- Comment WEEKLY on participants entries (this is a MUST, any DT member found not to be doing this will be IMMEDIATELY removed from the team)
- Commit to a 6 month term (Beginning Oct. 1st-April 1, 2015)
- Keep an active blog that is updated frequently and have a facebook account that you check daily so you are up to date on the Colorful Creations DT news and info.
- Post our challenge and your project on your blog on reveal day and link back to the CC Blog.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for a position then here is what you need to do:
1. Create a layout from the sketch below using Fall colors:
2. Post about the DT call on your blog along with your layout from the sketch
3. Send your application to email@example.com, include the following in your application:
o DT Call in the subject line
o Link to your blog address
4. Become a new follower and spread the word about the blog!
No previous DT experience needed to apply.
Call will be open until September 23rd and announcement made September 24th. The first challenge will go live October 1.
I can't wait to see what you come up with! International and digital scrappers ARE welcome to apply!
***This is an open call which means I have the right to end this call at any time I feel all positions have been filled.