Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Recent Scrapbook Layouts!


I wanted to share some of my latest layouts and projects Life has been so crazy! From redoing my room turning into a place to sleep and relax as well as a place to be creative. Also altering and making a lot of my own storage which was FUN!  Designing for two challenge blogs I have not posted my creations recently but I want to share some of the fun!! Here are some layouts!  The first two are for challenges this one was used for Picture This final challenge using DECO ART Products.  I was able to use their Chalky Paints and I love the chalky look of them.  The paint worked on wood surfaces and also on paper surfaces.  This layout is of Jayla!!!


Image may contain: one or more people

This Layout is for below is for Colorful Creations 'Throwback Challenge" Creating a layout of a throuwback theme, whether papers, pictures, embellishments etc...


No automatic alt text available.


The rest are layouts from the previous challenges on both Picture This and Colorful Creations!








No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.




No comments: