Thursday, May 4, 2017

ATC KITS GALORE!!!!!!


Hi There,

 I am back and wanted to finish sharing the different project I have been working on and my latest project for my etsy shop have been ATC Kits. I love Artist Trading Cards and making them so I decided to Make the Kits and put them in my shop for those that love making art and need a kit to start.  I have different themed ones from Faith, Summer, Spring, Boys, Girls, Nerdy and more.  I am constantly working on different themes.  These you see here are some kits I have put together and they are in my shop now.  Check them out.  They are super affordable.  The kit contains enough to make two ATC's and you get all the goodies you see here.  Please check out my shop. The Kits are very chunky where you get a lot of stuff and they are super affordable!!!!   I love my kits and I hope you love them as well!

 Visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftyChicByHand .  I am also on Etsy Studio   https://www.etsystudio.com/shop/CraftyChicByHand/


No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.Funday Nerd Day ATC KitMonsters and Bots Artist Trading Card Kit
Image may contain: foodNo automatic alt text available.

No comments: