Wednesday, February 1, 2017

More Great Creative News!!!! Colorful Creations



I am back again to share more crafty goodness. I am apart of the Colorful Creations Design Team who's first challenge started today! YAY!!!

No automatic alt text available.

We are all super excited and we have a wonderful talented Design Team.  We will be bringing some fresh new challenges  your way.  I have the please of coming up with 2 challenges every other month and being the Design Team Coordinator on Colorful Creations.  Our first challenge is liveee.  Let me explain it a little.  We were to use Back White Plus One. Can you guess what my Plus one is?  I love this layout as My husband and I have just come up on our 15 year anniversary and this was the perfect picture.   I love the little embellishments by project life.  A very simple layout to set the tone and mood of this picture.  come on over to anothercolorfulcreation.blogspot.com to check out the challenge in detail and see what the wonderful design team has come up with.  Hope to see you there!


Image may contain: 2 people

In other new As you know I am also apart of Picture This Design Team as well and we are going to be hosting a February Blog Hop.  Check out the details on this blinki below:  You don't want to miss it as each DT member will be hosting a unique challenge of their own and there is a prize from my shop up for grabs for the winner!


No automatic alt text available.


CraftyChic By Hand Creations
https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftychicbyhand

Toccara Feliciano

The Hop will start at Picture This Challenges See you February 15th!


Toodles, Tee 

No comments: