Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!!! 2017

Happy 2017 So excited about the new year and thankful for all the blessings in 2016.  We had a successful Event for Operation Handmade Blessings where we were able to give out 65 needed items to men and women in the nursing home.  We were also able to fill 6 bags for Teens in the foster care system, and give needed items to the homeless all thought my Shop CraftyChicByHand Creations where friends, family and customers purchased their favorite items from my shop. What a way to end 2016.

Now I have been creating new layouts and I am excited about Picture This Challenges January Challenge.  The Challenge was Mixed Media and Textures.  To see what Textures I used go to 

http://picturethischallenges.blogspot.com/2017/01/january-mixed-media-textures-picture.html and check out the latest challenge and all the Design Team creations as well.  We have some Fab sponsors so check it out!  






No comments: