Thursday, September 1, 2016

Fall Is Here!! New Challenges, Prizes and More (Picture This)



Welcome September! Fall is my Favorite time of the year and I am super excited about pumpkin smell, fall leaves, chilly weather,  Fall Festivals, everything about fall makes me HAPPY!  So I have just been so excited about what the Design Team has been doing over on Picture This Challenge Blog and the challenges keep getting better.  We have our September 1st Challenge That is titled "Boys Rule"  IT is about the guys in our lives!  Well in my family of 5 My Husband is the only Guy so naturally He will be who I scrap about for this challenge.  I like this picture of him. We are in one of our favorite restaurants in this picture and we had just come from a morning wedding. He was all dressed up and I snapped a picture.  My Husband whom I love very much is a very important person in my life.  We serve God together, we tag team it with the kids together, we both work to support our family together, we are just a good team.  Sure we have our ups and downs but I love him and I love our life together. We make a great TEAM!  I took me a while to finish this layout mostly because he made me mad a few times while creating this layout LOL but I did finish it and it turned out great I think!  I used some of everything and that fancy paper clip page charm tassle is what I created and things I am currently selling in my Etsy Shop.  I am actually sponsoring this months challenge on Picture This.


Here are some of my etsy shop items and you could win a set of the below by participating in both of September 1st Challenges.  These little gems are handmade by me.  They make a great addition to any layout, planner,journal, you name it.   You could be in the running for one of these so head on over to Picture This Challenges and see what the Design Team has cooked up for you the start of this fall season!

2 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

All the great layers and elements create a beautiful frame for your photo! The colors and overall feel to this page are wonderful!

Lisa Kauschinger said...

Love your story and all the embellishments!