Monday, August 1, 2016

New Layout Picture This Challenges





So Excited about Picture This new challenges. We are excited to kick-off  our first challenge.  We will have challenges every 1st and 15th of the month. Too see how I created this wonderful layout and what inspiration I had to do it, please visit 
Picture This site. You won't be disappointed. We also have great prizes!!!!
Www.picturethischallenges.blogspot.com



I used some fun paperst and embellishments that I love. I hope you enjoy the layout I created.

Tee

5 comments:

Scr@pgirl said...

Nice layout and a very colourful and cheerful page!

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and your fun design along the side! A fabulous take on the challenge!

Arianna said...

Love the colors and the setting ;-)

Maya Sunshine said...

Tee, the combination of pink and blue color is so gorgeous!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute! Great mix of prints, and I love the little pinwheel!