Monday, August 15, 2016

Not So Picture Perfect Challenge! ( Picture This)



Happy Monday!  I am excited that we have a brand new challenge for you this month on Picture This. This time around we are creating No So Picture Perfect layouts. You know those photo's that are not so good.  Well I choose this photo because although I love the two ladies that are in it. My daughter and myself The lighting kinda of messed this one up. It was really sunny out even though it was still a little chilly out. So if I had not had this challenge I would never had scrapped this photo.  Also there was too much in the background which I did get to cover a little with the butterfly embellishment.  I also used papers from different brands and used some of my favorite things.

I also got to use my handmade page charms that I have been making to put in my etsy shop.  The little doohickey to the left with the beads and lace.  I attached it to a colored paperclip.  Also did some paper layering , used my cricuit and twine.  I had fun with this one.  Go on over to Picture This where you can see more inspiration to use those not so good photo's and make great layouts with them.  They are still memories right? So go on over and be inspired to scrap those "Not So Picture Perfect Photos.  See you over there!!!!!




2 comments:

Lisa Kauschinger said...

Love your layout! It is soft and pretty! Love the curved arrow and all the butterflies!

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is a beautiful layout! I love all the pretty details and papers you have used!