Sunday, July 24, 2016

New Design Team Coordinator For Picture This Challenges

I am so excited for reveal and launch of Picture This Challenges. I love Designing scrapbook pages and layouts for this site. We have officially selected the Design Team for this team and I must say that are all pretty AWESOME! I am the Design Team Coordinator and also will be creating layouts.   We will have some exciting new challenges come  August 1st 2016.  We will be doing a Design Team Reveal of a member each day leading up to the launch. Count down to Picture This! Gotta love it.  So with that being said please go to Picture This to check out the wonderful new design team as we will be posting each of our DT members each day for you to get to know them a little better. Visit us here. Can't wait to inspire you this term.  Challenges will start August 1st. I will be sure to post about the challenges here as well.





Design Team Coordinator



No comments: