Tuesday, November 3, 2015

New Layout For Picture This Challenges ( GORGEOUS)



Here is my layout for Picture This Challenges.  This challenge was awesome and it allowed me to come up with this creation that I love so much.  I took this picture with my Camera Phone as my screen on my computer is cracked on the inside so this is what I am working with for now.   I love being apart of this team. head on over to Picture This to see what we have cooking up for the month of November!   I really love this layout as I got to express some love in a layout for my main squeeze.  My only squeeze! LOL.  I also used my famous 4x4 Instagram picture and I added  So here is a list of some things I used: ENJOY!




1. Project Life Card
2. Bingo Chip
3. Bakers Twine
4. Buttons
5. Die Cut heart from Circuit
6. Textured Cardstock
7. Lace Dollie
8. Amy Tangerine paper
9. Lined Washi Tape
10. Ribbon
11. Tim Holtz Black Ink
12. Heidi Swapp Paper
13. Sn@p Life Bingo Card
14. Hand cut notched banners
15. Sharpies
16. 3D dots
17. Sassafras stickers ( really old LOL)

No comments: