Thursday, October 15, 2015

New Layout For Picture This Challenges


Hello There Friends,

I want to share my latest layout with you that is a challenge on Picture This Challenges where I have the honor of being on the Design Team and the DT Coordinator.  I love designing for this Challenge Site.  If you would like join in on the challenge fun go on over by clicking here.  You will be amazed at all the inspiration.  We have a new Mid Month challenge that is going on right now! You don't want to miss this! I snagged some papers from Michaels last Friday and some fun Project life kits that were on sale!  I also found these cute fabric dollies for 1 dollar at Michaels.  Found some colorful bakers twine from the Dollar Tree and of course my favorite instagram picture I love to work with.  Enjoy my new creations and stop by and leave a comment.


No comments: