Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Independence: >>New Challenge Layout!

July, July, July, This year of 2015 is really moving right along.  I have a great challenge for you from Picture This where I am the Design Team Coordinator and we have a great reveal for you in store for out July 1st Challenge.  I want you to get the details of the challenge over at Picture This.  For now check out my layout for July. 


A little details about this layout is that these pictures are from our many trips we take to the theme parks out in Orlando, Florida.  I used these awesome Retro/Mod papers that I love that fit this theme.  Happy is with letter from a game I believe called crazy bananas and the "4" is with Rummy Kub game chips.  As some know I love using game pieces on my layouts.  I used a piece of Washi Tape, some sassafras star stickers from whoo can't tell you how long ago..lol and I used some stamps postage stamps I got from my LSS and a frame I made on my circuit expressions.  Also as always I used some filtered Photo's from my Instagram as these photos are the perfect sized for me.

Head on over to Picture This for prize details.  I had to use 1- 2 photos +Frame+Stars+ of course Red white and any shade of Blue

Thanks,

Tee

No comments: