Monday, June 1, 2015

Lovely June>>>>>June 1st Challenge


Good  Morning Crafty people!  Happy Monday by the way and Happy June!  I am particularly happy about June because I will be going on Vacation this month to have a little fun with the family.  Here is my layout for June 1st Challenge on Picture This!  The challenge is to Picture 2 Photos+Banners +Flags. Here is what I created Below using some Amy Tangerine, Maggie, Holmes, Recollections and some other goodies.  I used the lollipop sticks you buy to make cakes pops and such, cut one down to be the post for my flag.  I also love my banner that I always have a hard time getting right the first time but I learned a little trick. I also used a mini envelop that is underneath my "admit one" ticket.  I love the colors and although the papers are from different collections and different brands, I love that they all go well together. enjoy this layout and head on over to Picture This to find more inspiration from our wonderful Design Team and this months Prize!  Go on over you won't regret it.  www.picturethischallenges.blogspot.com



No comments: