Friday, May 1, 2015

May 1st Layout On Picture This


New layout for the Month of May and I absolutely love it!  If you have not played long at Picture This, now is the time to do so because the inspiration this month is amazing!!!  This months challenge is to Picture This:  2 Photos +Black &White + Yellow+Dolly.  My interpretation is below:  I really love this layout mainly because I am expressing my faith here.  Any opportunity I get to express my faith in Christ I will do it.  This layout is now hanging in my cubicle 
 along with another faith filled layout!  I love the colors used and I owe it all to the challenge for the Month of May at Picture This.  Had I not had the challenge I probably would not have this layout you see today.  Go on over to www.picturethischallenges.blogspot.com to get the challenge details.



I wanted to talk a little about  my products used. I love to use different product old and new/  I used The Best Of Amy Tangerine papers the one with the black and yellow hearts.   Used also Heidi Swapp 's Sugar Chic, I used simple stories, Recollection for the flora accent, and Recollection Accents for the yellow arrow.  I used my cricuit the plainton school  book where I made hearts and envelopes/ I used DCWV textured Cardstock, 7 Gypsies Diet stickers which I took only part of the phrases and added success story. I used an index card , dolly, Recollections adhesive faux pearls. DCVW camera stickers. I used some very old like over 3 years old Sassafras cardstock stickers the black and gray star as you can see in the up close image. I used some mounting pads from the dollar tree,lace and 4x4 instagram pictures.  After all this, I really love this layout!  Hope to see you on over to Picture this!


No comments: