Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Is Here!!! New Layout For Spring

April is an exciting time for me because I love spring.  Spring is my favorite time of the year.  Butterflies, flowers, pastels, nice weather exciting.  I have been getting some votes on my Facebook page about starting a group book club also.  I have been being creative ans Picture This has another challenge for the Month of April and I am excited to share.  The challenge is to PICTURE THIS....

1 Photo + Corners+Splatter.  Here is my take on the challenge and I will show you where what is:

I love using all sorts of elements and embellishments on my layouts!    So I added some game pieces like a mini domino, a scrabble piece, I added a paper flower, a fabric flower, a paper clip, stick pin, decorative paperclip and heart brad.  For the challenge I added the corners on the edges of my photo but only on two sides.  I also added corners on the paper where the scrabble piece is.  I added it only on two sides also.  It blended well as it looks like it is apart of the stripped yellow paper but the brown portion is actually the corner.  I also added my splatter there too.  You can't really see it by glancing at it but it is tattered angels glimmer mist.  ( Gold Walnut).  I added some adhesive pearls.  There is are a few different paper lines I used with the corners, and all.  I love mixing and matching and creating something creative and unique!  My photo is from 2013 In December.  I used a photo from my Instagram collection as I love working and making layouts with my instagram pictures.

So now that you have the back story on my layout.  Go to Picture This and check out the challenge and the Prize Package for April.  Happy Spring!!!   We also have some new Design Team members for you to meet!

No comments: