Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 15th Challenge and New Layout

So I am here with a brand new layout for Mid April.  We have another challenge for April 15th for Picture This:  The challenge is to use 3 Photos + Travel.  The three photos is always a challenge for me because I really don't like to put a bunch of photos on one layout because most of the time for me one picture tells a story because of how I take pictures.  So while  I was trying to get 3 4x4 images on a layout that did not meet the travel criteria I was like this is not going to work. finally I found an image of my Husband and I playing around on Vacation taking photos and I made a photo grid out of them.  Perfect I cut the image and made 3 separate photos. ( Ah Ha)!   So I had my travel gear and here is the outcome:

 

I had fun created the layout once I got my life together with my photos LOL.  I wanted to keep it clean and simple as lined paper I like to have a lot of space unused at time!  I used ink to make finger prints in specific areas I thought it would be cool to put them and added one single small image on the travel ticket.  I added a girly touch by adding flowers because it was too out of the norm of what I normally do so I thought just the few flowers added a nice touch and I love the saying still crazy afrer all these years because I really do feel that way about my husband and I with our friendship!  We still know how to enjoy one another and have fun and we are just Crazy!!!!  Hope you like my layout and hop on over to www.picturethischallenges.blogspot.com to see the other DT members layouts and the cool prize for participating for the month of April!!!

Happy Scrapping,

Tee

2 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

what an awesome layout! Really love the photos at an angle!

Toccara Feliciano said...

Thanks for stopping by