Sunday, March 15, 2015

March 15th Challenge Picture This!!!!

  
Well it's me Tee again and I wanted to share with you another challenge with you from Picture This Challenges. The Challege is to Picture This  

2 photos + Dark Background + Butterfly.  Here is my creation below. 




Go on over to Picture This (http://picturethischallenges.blogspot.com) to play along and to be eligible for great prizes.

I love this layout and these are my instagram photos that I just love using for scrapbook pages. 

These papers are from a Heidi swapped collection that I love sugar chic.  Also used some embellishments from Michaels and my minds eye Sky's  The Limit. Used some dollies sheets from a tea party themed baby shower I attended. Simple layout I love it.  Hope you play along and enjoy my creation.

-Tee Feliciano

No comments: