Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year and New Challenge Blog ( Picture This)




Hello and welcome to Year 2015!  Although things are never perfect going into a new year, I am really excited because I have lived to see another year and I know the best is yet to come.  I am thankful that God is a friend of mine and that I have more of his blessings, favor, grace, mercy and protect to look forward to.  I am also really excited about being on a brand new design team called Picture This.  We are just launching for January 2015 and have a great Challenge to start you off.  Head on over to Picture This to get the scoop!  The challenge was to use 1 photo + Burst + Paint.  Here is my creation below.  Head on over to Picture this where I can tell you, you  will love the challenges!  You also will get to see what the other DT members created!




                                             Creation Below is a creation of Tee Feliciano



No comments: