Monday, December 1, 2014

New DT Position December Mini Challenge


I am so excited about My New DT position on Picture This!  A brand New Challenge blog that will get you inspired and putting some twists into your challenges.  We have a mini challenge going on for the Month of December to  get you all hyped up for the Grand Opening in January.  The challenge was to use 1 Photo+ Strips of Paper + Christmas Paper + layers.   Here is my creation below.

I went with a Vintage them and wanted an old time classic look on layout.  On this picture I took with my Camera phone at Universal Studios a little over a week ago as they had their Christmas Tree up and it was HUGE!!!!  The girls wanted to get a picture by it and as you can see that is not the entire tree.  Layouts like these are usually pretty hard for me because I love colors and those that know me know I don't like Holiday Themed papers as for me, they put me in a box. LOL.   Please visit http://picturethischallenges.blogspot.com/ to see more inspiration from some of the DT.






Tee Feliciano