Monday, December 1, 2014

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year Oh and a Challenge:)


It's the most wonderful time of the year!  I am always excited about this time of year.  So to try and kick start the month of December Colorful Creations has a challenge for your with a sketch.  This months sponsor is the Cutting Cafe and we were lucky enough to be able to use some of the images for Christmas.  For me who did not shop for Christmas paper prior to doing this layout had an extra something from them to make my layout look a little more Christmas! Lol.  The Photos are throwback Christmas images so I used some Kisses bottom images one in the middle of the bingo card says Jesus is the reason for the season. and them some others ones at the top left corner of my layout!  So to check out more inspiration the sketch and who is sponsoring some goodies head on over to Colorful Creations.  www.colorfulcreations2014.blogspot.com. I usually share the sketch but I think you should visit the site get the sketch and some other great things. I used a lot of random items for this layout.    





No comments: