Saturday, November 1, 2014

New Layout For November Challenge On Colorful Creations


I am here again  for another  Colorful Creations Sketch Challenge.  I am so excited to be on this design team! I am really happy with my layout also.  I love having challenges that inspire me to scrap and keep the MoJo going.  Below is the color combo and the sketch that I used to come up with my layout.  If you are looking to get into some challenges to win some cool stuff then go on over to Colorful Creations  get to know the website http://colorfulcreations2014.blogspot.com.  We have two challenges a month to inspire and challenge you!



On This Layout I used Sugar Chic Papers by Heidi Swapp, I used some flowers by Prima, and crochet flowers from Michaels.  I used some a little Martha Stewart glass beads, Sassafras, washi tape, Crate paper, lace, brads, and Amy tangerine.  I used some of everyone on this layout..LOL  I love how all the colors came together and I believe I got the sketch and the color combo and made it my own.  I hope you enjoy my layout!

-Tee Feliciano