Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blessings From My Father! Vacation Time Nearing It's End!


I have been on Vacation for the last 6 days and it has been great!  I had some down time, some busy time and just good ole fun time!  It is 1:41am Sunday and I just want say how grateful I am for all the blessings God has given me.  My Husband, Children and family.  I can't image my life without God and all that he has been to me.  I continue to be thankful for his tender mercies and unfailing grace in my life.  God you mean the world to me.  I am so glad I get to be who I am and be comfortable with the person you have made me to be... I love you with my whole heart!

Until Mid December when I take my next set of vacation time...


Here is a picture from me on Vacation hanging out at Universal Studios in the town of Springfield!



Toodles.

Tee Feliciano

No comments: