Wednesday, October 1, 2014

YAY For October and Design Team Layout

Happy October Everyone. I get so excited about this time of the year because of the cool weather, fall leaves, change in the atmosphere all together. Pumpkins, fall festivals,and more...This is really my favorite time of the year. SO as a design team member on Colorful Creations we are bringing in the Fall season. Team A has a brand new Mood Board and sketch for you. If you dare to get involved this month please see details below of the challenge.

                                                            Here is the Mood Board
                                           You can select what inspires you from these photos.


Here is the sketch :

Here is my take on the sketch and what I got from the mood board. 


This is my Middle daughter Amaya sometime ago when I took them to visit a pumpkin patch.  They had an awesome time.  To see more details about this challenge please visit. www.colorfulcreations2014.blogspot.com




No comments: