Monday, September 1, 2014

September Is Here And So Is A Sketch Challenge

 September is finally here!  The month of August was so busy that I hardly got any scrapping done.  Kids are back in school and starting to get settled and me well I am just doing what I do best.  I am so thankful for a great summer!   We spent time at the pool, theme parks, cook out and just plain family fun!  I am really thankful for the time with my family this summer.  I am filled with such gratitude that God has really shown myself and family favor.  I am thankful to be a Child of God and thankful for grace and mercy. 

Today marks September 1st and that means Autumn is upon us, my favorite time of the year.  I can't wait for spice flavored everything. Also today is our first challenge of the month of September on Colorful Creations.  We have a great sketch for you to participate with.  Our great team have examples for you to look at and get going.  Here is my layout for the sketch Challenge

I chose to keep it clean and simple this time around which was a little hard because I love add little things on my layouts.  I wanted the focus to be on my little one.  This layout is from our family vacation trip we take to Orlando.  We were at Universal Studios.  I used Heidi Swapp and Maggie Holmes on this layout.  I added some journaling as I love to journal on my layouts especially as I mostly scrap pictures that have some meaning to them.  I tried to stick to the sketch but I did deviate just a little.   Enjoy and head on over to colorful creations for your chance to win a great prize by participating in the first challenge of September.   Click here to head on over
Thanks for looking!
-Tee Feliciano

No comments: