Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Sketch Challenge


Colorful Creations has it's new challenge ready to go from team A.  I was really excited about this challenge and hope you are to.  Take a good look at the sketch and create your version.  Have fun.  Please visit http://www.colorfulcreations2014.blogspot.com/2014/07/july-week-1.html  For more details about the challenge and the prize this month.





Here is my version of the sketch. I sued some vintage papers and some letters I had for awhile that I wanted to use so it does not seem like a totoal waste of monet.  I used a flower brad I had for a long time but never used it.  I also used some beads, feathers and a instagram picture from our vacation this past May/early June.  Have fun and hop on over to colorful creations for this months challenge.

No comments: