Friday, June 6, 2014

YAY For Photo A Day Challenges

 
 
 
June Photo A Day Challenges  Get Ready!!!!
 
So I have been having a lot of fun participating in FatMumslin Photo A Day Challenges each month with some great prompts each day.  If you have not got started for the Month of June, it is still not too late.  Here is the June list:
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you check out my instagram on the right hand side panel or on my instagram tab above you can see all my photo's for last month and what I have done so far this month.  You can also see all the takes on the prompts for each day by people all over the world by clicking on the hashtag (#) #fmsphotoaday and you will see those who are participating in the challenge also.  Also you can visit her blog for complete details.   Yesterday's prompt was adventure and here was my photo shot of that .
 
 
 
 
We were at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida for our family vacation this 2014 year.  I get a shot like this every year that we travel to a different adventure each year.  We had a blast and it was great while it lasted.  Until next year...
 
 
Thanks for looking,
 
-Tee Feliciano

No comments: