Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 1st Sketch Challenge

So we are coming back around again for another sketch Challenge.  I really enjoyed this sketch brought to you by Colorful Creations.  If you have not heard about us then you must visit.  We have sketch Challenges twice a month to get those creative juices flowing.  I was not always a fan of sketches but I have found that some of my great work is displayed with the help of a sketch.  My layout never look exactly like the sketch but it help get the look I am looking for.  So without further delay here is the sketch for June  1st Challenge:

 
 
Here is my creation below on the take on this sketch.  go on over to www.Colorfulcreations2014.blogspot.com to see the challenges we have each month and to indulge in some sketch love.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking and enjoy!
 

No comments: