Saturday, March 15, 2014

Marchl 15th Challenge On Colorful Creations

I am so excited that I am apart of this Design Team because I get to come up with some great layouts and always have a challenge to look forward to.  My latest layout is Hot of The Press and I have been waiting to show it off.  So the challenge this time around is as follows:  SKETCH CHALLENGE!!!!!!

Here is a sketch and I was to create a layout using the sketch below!

 

Here is my version of the sketch:

 

I really love the picture and this layout!  The colors are bright and to me everything works together.  My Husband and I, as we have been lately having a lot more pictures of us together and I am loving it!  

If you want to participate in this challenge, go on over to this link and you will find the challenge and the prize for participating for the month of March!  Happy Scrapping!

 http://www.colorfulcreations2014.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-15th-sketch-challenge.html


- Tee Feliciano

 

No comments: