Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Colorful Creations Spring Fling Blog Hop






Welcome to the Colorful Creations Spring Fling Crop! I don’t know about you but the ladies here at CC are ready for some sunshine how about you????

To help us get ready to usher Spring in, we decided to have a Spring themed Blog Hop so all the projects you find along the hop will be themed around Spring. Make sure you visit each DT member’s blog!...

You should have come from (Michele's) blog, if not, please go back to the Colorful Creations blog to start the hop from the beginning.

For my hop challenge We are going spring!  Well it is spring and so my favorite time of the year!  Well I love to be unique and different so for my challenge it will be 2 recipes to choose from.  You can only use one of the recipes for the challenge.   Please use at least three items in the recipe  list to complete your layout.  The other one you can keep and do for fun another time.  I love having a variety of things to work with so I thought this would be great.  Check out the recipes!
 
Recipe One:
 
Edgy Spring
 
Washi Tape
Disrtressing ( Inking, tearing, Folding, crumbling)
  Color Brown
Teal
Dark Pink
beads
 
Recipe Two
 
Soft Spring
 
Washi Tape
Buttons
Butterflies
owls
pastels
Lace
pearls
 
Here are my creations and inspiration for you!  I have given my example of  each recipe:

                                                                     EDGY SPRING

                                              
                                                 
                                                                        SOFT SPRING






 Once you have completed your layout, please head back over to the CC website to upload your entry. Please tag your entry SFTOCCARA.
   The more you play, the better your chances of winning this great prize courtesy of Colorful Creations!

ANY PROJECT NOT PROPERLY TAG WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE DRAWING!!!

  

Now head on over to (Brandi)‘s blog and see the great challenge she has in store for you!

Remember you have to have your projects linked up no later than midnight, CST, March 29th
Here is the lineup in case you get lost!
Michelle
Toccara
Brandi
Karen
Marci
Xara
Paula
Christina V.
Yasmina
Sandrine
Christina P.
Robin
Colorful Creations (to link up)

12 comments:

MichelleMc said...

Fabulous recipes & pages! Love the camera paper and distressing on the first one, and the colors and cute owl on the second!

sandrine l'instruiseur said...

I love the recipes idea!!

Sherri said...

nice pages. Like the cute little owl

Robin said...

Love the contrast of the edgy and soft! I always enjoy the recipe challenges...great job!

ToccaraFeliciano said...

Thanks Ladies! Glad you like!

Brandi Matos said...

Awesome work!!!! Great pages :-)

toni-n-tn said...

these are fabulous, and
I love the challenges!

Paula Jennings said...

cute layouts! Can't wait to try your recipes!

Sherri said...

I did your challenge!
http://sherripriest.blogspot.com/2014/03/arsenic-and-old-lace.html

Christina P. said...

I just loooove your recipes!!!

Christina P. said...

I just loooove your recipes!!!

joyscraft said...

I love the idea of a recipe challenge !!!!!! and your layouts are awesome !!!! great challenge Tee!!!!!! :)