Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Challenge On Colorful Creations

Good Afternoon, I have been really busy with a lot of things these past 3 weeks.  Creating smash book pages for a swap on scrapbook.com creating items for my shop and filling a few orders which is always good.  Also work, family life and trying to be the best me I can be. It is not always easy balancing life and making sure everything has it place and time but what I always want to make sure is that I give praises to my God!  He is truly the reason for all that I am and all that I have.  Praise his Holy name!  Just being able to create and be creative and have found this passion of scrabooking is just amazing to me.  I have met so many people from all over the world that I have know for 8 years and they are like family to me.  Some ups, some down but I truly can say I have a family of people that I have never met in person but we all share a love of crafting and support one another.  That is a true gift from God!

We have a new challenge on Colorful Creations. This Month is a month of Love and the new challenge says it all.  Click this link for details on the challenge. 
 http://www.colorfulcreations2014.blogspot.com/2014/02/its-all-about-love_15.html

But for now here is my creation to this challenge!  My Husband and I on his birthday at our favorite place to eat!  Johnny Rockets.  I managed to sneak a kiss in there.  These papers are awesome and I really do love how versatile they can be.  Getting good use of my circuit expressions and my favorite using vintage game pieces, this one is to rummy kub!  I hope you enjoy and check out the challenge to be in the running for a prize.

 
Thanks Tee Feliciano

No comments: