Sunday, January 12, 2014

DT Member For Colorful Creations

I am really excited to say that I am now a member of the DT on Colorful Creations.  I have been apart of this team before so I am truly excited because the energy and love there is amazing.  The challenges are on point and I can't wait to be inspired by all my other DT members and be inspiration to those wanting to get those photo's scrapped.    Our first challenge starts on January 15th were you will be able to participate.  You can now go on the site and see the rest of the team and get pumped up for some fun!   Two Challenge a Month and prizes, you can get enough of that.  After running my own challenge site for a term of 6months I must say it is not easy.  I am going to enjoy this term and have fun and be on the other side of things so I am ready!  Please visit Colorful Creations for more info.

Ladies you can reveal your position on your blogs and post the blinkie, thanks!

No comments: