Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Colorful Creations First Challenge Of The Year


Well Today is the start of Colorful Creations first challenge on our new home!  I am very excited, one because  I am apart of the DT and I can't wait for some great challenges.  Please go on over to Colorful Creations so that you can take a look at the brand new site and the brand new challenge for this week.  Here is my layout for the challenge but you must go check out  the details of how I completed this layout.  I created this layout using a sketch but  I will not showcase the sketch here you have to visit us!  This layout is of my Daughters and their uncle. ...LOL I know he is pretty young right.  My Husbands little brother.  They were on their way to go skating that night and My Cousin in the other picture was the hostess of the night.  They had an awesome time.  I thought these pictures would be great for  the sketch, as I mostly like to do mono photo layouts.  I used recolections papers, DCW papers, some washi  tape, some distressing on the edges and  Tim Holtz distress ink.  Have fun with the challenges and hope you can join the site.  Pick up your Blinki while you are there.



 
 

1 comment:

MichelleMc said...

Fabulous page! Love the colors and distressing!