Friday, January 3, 2014

Colorful Creations Challenge Blog DT Call Submission

Well some exciting news.  Colorful Creations that was on the Ning Network has now moved and they are now on blogger and have a new site to participate in challenges.  This is exciting and they are getting ready for new challenges for the new year 2014.  I have decided to apply for their DT.  I have been apart of their team before and it is a lot of fun and they do bring great challenges that inspire and challenge you to get those photo's scrapped.  I encourage you to visit Colorful Creations and join to get ready for challenges starting this month and or to submit your application for the DT as well.  Here is my submission for the DT Call we had to use a sketch.   visit here to find out more information about Colorful Creations new site and DT Call.  Very Excited and this is my first layout of 2014!

http://colorfulcreations2014.blogspot.com/








No comments: