Sunday, January 12, 2014

Anniversary & Birthday's Oh My!

Today is my Husband and I 12 year anniversary of being married. Just looking back on all the years this 12 years means so much to me.  I see the growth in both of us, of just knowing what it means to be growing old with a person.  We have been together since we were 17 years old.  I met this man in a video store where he was working and I was an employee at Adventure Island. I never thought this man would be my Husband or the Father of my children.  I did know the qualities he had is what I was looking for in a guy.  As we celebrated his Birthday on Saturday, our anniversary today, and My birthday tomorrow, I realize that we have so much to be thankful for. For life, love, and growth.  So many people desire what we have not that we have this glamorous life style, but the love, how well we work together.  How we are not two but one!  We are best friends, we make each other laugh all the time and he is all I can talk about when I am at work away from him.  We have three beautiful girls that God blessed us with and it is amazing to just share this life as Husband and Wife.  Knowing what I have and if I did not have him and what we share; I would be soooo jealous!  Lol  I'm just sayin'

To 12 more years........  If you would like to see all photos of our anniversary and his Birthday see my Instagram:)

 
Just me Tee Feliciano

No comments: