Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Embellish Me Happy First Challenge is Live!!!!!!!

I am super excited because Our first challenge on my new Challenge Blog Called Embellish Me Happy is up and going.    We launched two challenges for this month.  First was a Monochromatic challenge that you use one color as your main color and you can use any shade of that color.  Also the twist is to use a touch of another color and a stamped image.  Here is what I came up with.  I used a mason jar which I love mason jar and I buy them all the time.  I altered it and used a stamp from Paper Nest Dolls!  They are also the sponsor this month.  I also created a Monochromatic layout using the title of my blog as an example.    There is also a project life challenge.  To get more details and to be in the running for a great prize from Paper Nest Dolls head on over to http://embellishmehappy.blogspot.com
 
 




No comments: