Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New layout and New Challenge Craft Site

So as I went scrapbook shopping this past weekend and got some great spring stuff.  Here is a layout of my daughter doing a musical for Dr. Seuss. I used core'dina,tions cardstock papers by October afternoon, some sassafras ribbon, recollections word embellishments, flowers from Michaels, sassafras stickers.  Also some great news.  I am starting my own challenge scrapbook blog. Yes After a requests ago I had to let one go I st arted due to a health scare.  But I am so ready. I am working on the site,getting all the details and getting sponsors lined up and I need a DT  If you are interested  please email me but I should have the DT info posted later today.  If you want to join here is the site name www.embellishmehappy.Blogspot.com







The site will have a variety of challenges and not just scrapbooking. But crafting.  Embellish Me Happy is going to be a great addition to challenge blogs all over. More details to come.
Toccara

No comments: