Sunday, March 24, 2013

My New Challenge Blog is having a DT Call

My new Challenge Blog site is having a DT call.  If you are interested in designing for a new site then go for it and fill out the information below and e-mail it!  I have added the DT info here but you also can visit the site at www.embellishmehappy.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

I am so excited about my new site and this new adventure in my life.  Embellish Me Happy is a brand new challenge site that will focus on  Scrapbooking, Altered Art,  Project Life, ATC’s and Smash books.  We want to provide challenges for different types of crafting projects.  Here on EMH you will get a variety kinda like a one stop shop.  We are going to be creative and unique.  If you have ever wanted to just be in one place and get the challenges you need, this just may be the place for you.  I chose this name because I love embellishments and I love to make things look pretty by using my own little unique style.   I am currently looking for some designer to help in the different crafting groups.  I am looking for some designers that love to do either of the following:

Altered Art

Project Life

Scrapbooking

Smash Booking

ATC’s

If you are great with any of these things I would love to have you apply!   I’m looking for about 5 new designersJ

Application Requirements

Name:

Location:

 Address:

E-mail Address:

What you are applying for: (Scrapbooking, ATC’s, Altered Items, Project Life, and Smash Books)

A Short Bio about yourself and why you would like to join this new team:

Link to your blog or site (must have a blog and must be someone active on it, I know life gets busy) Links to any gallery items alsoJ

Any past or current DT positions you do not have to have any previous DT experience

Send in 5 creations of the work that represents you.  For the genre of crafting you would like to be the designer for please provide examples of those items in the 5 creations you send it.  (IE:  if you are applying for ATC’s make sure at least 2-3 creations show your work with ATC’s).  All applications are due to me by APRIL 12th 2013 12am EST  I  will announce the new team on April 15th 2013.  The new DT will hear from me before this date.   Please put EMC DT submission in the subject line and e-mail me your submission at lifeofascrapper@live.com

 

 

As DT you are expected to: 

Come up with challenges for your genre of crafting  

You will need to come up with challenges at least 1-2 challenges a month (TBD)

Participate in any blog hops and special challenges that we may have

Be able to keep the schedule of challenges and have them to me in time to post.

Be friendly and love to work with people

Post our challenges on your personal blog and link back to EMH

Promote the site whenever possible on FB, and social network you frequent.

Love embellishments as this site will focus on embellishing of all sorts it’s going to get creativeJ

Have FB so we can discuss plans and ideas so that we can bond as a group and make this site great there will be a group created for us to discuss.  

Complete a 6 month term.  If you would like to continue after the 6 month term, that is great.

Take great pictures of your layouts in good lighting

DT Perks:

We are brand new but I believe in rewarding those that take time and effort to design so you will receive RAK’s from me mostly embellishments and little bits and pieces.  I have some great ideas on what I will give to my team.   More to come on sponsors, and also providing for DT creations during that sponsor month.

ATC Kits Monthly I make some awesome ATC kits and you will have the honor of receiving one monthly.   Good Luck to everyone

 

No comments: