Sunday, March 10, 2013

Kids, Musical, Picture Day!

Well the girls had a musical on Friday.  In rememberance of Dr. Suess they did the musical called suessical. My hubby attended since I had to be to work and he got some great pictures for me to enjoy.  I wanted to share some of them.  I am excited because I have plenty of  nice pictures to scrapbook.  I love my Canon Powershot because my husband is not the best picture taker but this camera makes him look good..lol  They did a wonderful job and my oldest had a speaking role.  She was nervous before leaving the house but my husband said she killed it!  Congrats Destiny!














This are from this weekend girls playing games with the neighobors.



Jayla had to wait out he turn but she was cheeleading on the side each time her sister's team scored so I got lots of images of her jumping up and down and doing cheers each time they did good..Lol this was the funniest thing.



 Picture day.  We decided to change it up a little this year and let them rock out their tutus and leggings for picture day.  They looked so cute!  I hope the pictures come out great!
 
Thanks for looking scrapbook layouts soon to come!

No comments: