Saturday, February 23, 2013

Project Life Updates

Hello Everyone I know it's been a month since I posted on my blog.  life is busy and since time has not changed yet I am sturggling to find time to post images during the week.  By the time I get home it's barely daylight left and then in the am I just don't have the time to take pictures of my items.  The past few weekends have been busy, I was sick for two weeks with the Flu bug or atleast it felt like the flu.  But I am doing better back on the road to a normal routine.  I am in my Zumba classes and since going back after being sick I am sore.  Boy am I sore.  Today I got to ride the kids on their new bikes they got at the end of January.  I have also had time to take pictures of Project life weeks 4-7!  That is not good I must say.  I had them created just have not had time to post them.  Work is busy and I am hoping for a new endeavor soon.  I interviewed for a position internally  that I had been wanting since I started my job almost two years ago and the chance may finally be here.  I did get a promotion in between that which was good and I have been doing excellent at that so I am hopeful and know that God is with me and what is best for me will happen.  Looking forward to a great opportunity to grow and be all that I can be,  So Project life????  I love it.  I love it more than I thought I would and it gives me something to look forward to each week.  I may start doing weekly themes instead of just posting pictures of what happend this week.  I am thinking...

Foods for the week
Inspiration for the week
Fun things for the week...

Just some thoughts.  I will see:)  Okay so I will stop chatting here are my Project life completed weeks for week 4-7

Week 4
 This week was awesome and we went to the park for MLK day that they were out of school.  We made fried Oreo's Yum!  They are soooo good. working on Valentines day items for work also. 
Week 5 Busy week at work, Destiny's Birthday, Year of the Pirate at work and just a busy week altoghether.   Firday of this week after year of the pirate event on Thursday I got sick. 
 
 Week 6                                      This week I was down really down.  Kids had projects due a week earlier than I anticipated so I had to press my way to help them finish this.  They have completed projects.  Did not get to scrap much or make cards for Valentines Day.  I did not want to touch cards and the candy while I was sick.  I did a recap or Christmas since I did not do project life for 2012 and started in January.  This way I get to post how wonderful my December was!


Week 7 This week was bitter sweet.  Not only did I have to go to traffic building to show proof of registration I have to pay 85 dollars for a ticket or take it to court.  I am going to court.  I am not going to willingly pay 85.00 for a no moving violation.  I was still in the month of January and since I did not get my new registration on my birthday I got a ticket.  Anywho....Valentines Day was this week..  I dressed up as a Vintage Valentines Day card and I was cute, we had a competition and I did not win.  I actually created a costume and the pregant lady one.  Go figure.  The Girls and I made candy bags for their classes the night before and we had fun doing that I made some for work.  I was up till 2pm finishing everything.  I got a lot of stuff from Hubby and I posted them on this week's project life.  So hopefully it does not take me this long again to post Project life.  I hope you enjoy them.


Toccara

No comments: