Thursday, December 27, 2012

Project Life 2013

Well I decided that I really want to start doing project life.  Because my life is so busy and I hardly get the time I want to scrap I thought this would be great for me.  I am a bit anxoius about this but excited at the same time.  All I need is my Protector sheets and some ink for my printer..lol  I have been working on some photo's and trying to decide what I really want to do with my project.  I think I am going to go with the weekly or monthly theme.  The daily one may be too much for me right now since sometimes I don't get to a computer at home every night.  Here I am playing around in Picasa with some images and trying to get a feel for my collage photos.

Here are some of my images that I captured on my camera phone and uploaded to instagram.  I am really excited about starting this project life I think this will be really cool for me!  I have checked out a good friend of mine Marlene Project life of the last year and I have picked up some great ideas from her and from the Project life offical site.

Hugs,
Toccara

No comments: