Thursday, December 27, 2012

ATC projects and Etsy

I am so glad to be catching up on my blog and showing you all some new goodness.  I have been thinking about Project life and just trying to do my own thing with the concept in mind.  I think I am going to use the baseball card holder because the project life ones have smaller sections and I like things a little bigger.  I am also thinking that I will minimize the photo and make it smaller as if I had a smaller section and use the other part for embellishments since I do love them.  Just some ideas floating around my brain.  Also about 2 months ago I decided that I want to make ATC kits since I love making them so much and have been in an ATC swap for a year now I think I did not particpate in two months but just the love that I have for them.  I hav e come up with some Valentines Day/Love ATC kits.  I put together a bunch of embellishments brads different kinds, buttons, jewels, letter chipboard, love 3D sitckers, Stamped images, Bingo Chips, frill, feathers, Baseball Protector that fits the ATC perfectly, chipboard for the ATC.  Each kits contains enough to make two ATC's or one front and back ATC.  Please check them out below.  These will be going in my etsy shop and to chick off the new year and my newly designed blog and how excited I am to be coming to my two year anniversary of my Online Ministry Beautiful Awakening.org I will be giving one away so please stay tuned and play along for a free ATC kit!

Soooo I think they came out nice and I am very generous with the kits and what I am putting inside of them.  I am not holding back and the price will be decent and all my prices are in my etsy shop.   Not to forget since I am on the ATC subject about 2 months ago I joined a challenge over at colorful creations and I did not have time to do a layout but decided hey I can put a layout on an ATC so I did just that and cane up with what you see below.  I made one and decided that I wanted to do one with all my girls.  I used pictures from a collage I order from all the pictures I put in to my local printing shop and just order a collage.  I was going to put the 8x10 collage in a frame and hang it but got this idea.  I went a step forward a month ago when I showed a co worker and she decided that she loved them and wanted to give them out a gifts to family members so I said sure I can make you some just get me the pictures.  The idea came that I can put magnets on the back and personalize them for her and they can go on a fridge, file cabinet or locker of any kind.  She was game and so was I.  They tuned out so darling.  I did not get prior permission to post pictures of them since her childs picture is on them so I could not post pictures of the ones I made for her.   I used the circle magnets called magnet buttons with foam adhesive by basic elements.  You can find these at your local walmart.  It comes with 18 magnents for about a little over 2 bucks.  Well tonight I plan on working on some XXXXXXX to make for those that participated in Operation Handmade Blessing 2012 outreach and I wanted to make special gifts for those that gave toward the mission. Sorry I don't want to spoil the surprise.  Thanks  for checking out my projects I will have more soon for you.

 
 
Hugs,
 Toccara

No comments: