Monday, August 13, 2012

I am a lefty and love to celebrate this day.  For those of you that do not know much about why this day is so important you can google search about this day andthe hardships that a lot of us had to go through being left handed.  When I was in grade school.  My teachers tried to force me to write with my right hand because it was consided not right to be left handed.  I was told to hold my papers a certain way while writing but could not because I was left handed.  At times were treated like you had a disability.  Think of all the items you use daily...They are all made for right handed people.  Sissors, mugs, the mouse pad you use for your computer, all made for a right handed world.  So check out the offical left handers site at www.lefthandersday.com

No comments: