Friday, February 3, 2012

Here are some of my recent creations!  It has been awhile since I posted any of them.  Between work designing on Colorful Creations, Ministry both online and outreach I am pretty busy.  Not to forget my Family.  So now it is time to share.  The images you see here are valentines day ATC's that I made for the swap.  I used the Canvas ATC's from Tim Holtz.  I love how these came out.
 Here is a card I made for Colorful Creations swap over at Colorful Creations. 
 This is a layout I completed for my ABC's of Me Challenge Hosted by Brenshevia on her site Colorful Creations. 
 Here is a layout I created for a challenge.  This is Jayla being a kid.
 This layout below is od my kids and their uncle is is younger than two of them. and a year older than the younger one.  Weird but this is my family!
 This is another layout of Jayla at the park!  She loves being a girl and she is tough at that!
 Here is my last valentines day tag that I made for a V-day tag swap on sb.com.  I have shipped them off and can't wait to recieve other creations !
 This card is fir a Challenge hosted and sponsored by Kenny K!  They sell digital stamps.  Here is one in light of V-day!!!  I also gave this to my Daughter Destiny for her Birthday jan 30th.
 This was for scrap a song challenge!  I choose the song GLORY by Selah. 
 This is another Me challenge using the letter B  For being born again.  This is my favorite!
 This challenge was to use a technique that is listed!  I had fun with this one!
Hope you enjoyed my creations!

TFL  TOccara

No comments: