Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Some New Creations!

This layout was created for Colorful Creations PYL challenge!  Had fun doing this one.  I used the random collection by crate paper on this one.  These are my daughters at their latest Mix match day at school.

 THis layout was created for only for Colorful Creations.  I am seeking a DT position and I worked on this to show off what I can do.  I really love the outcome of this layout.  This is also the random collection by crate paper and a little Kand company the butterflies and some of the borders.
 This layout was created for a color challenge on Colorful Creations.  I used Sassafras Ellie's Tale on this one.
This is s sneak peak of my mini album titled Feliciano Family Random Photo's.  Ised the random collection here and I will post the rest of the phots this week.


Thanks for looking I hope you enjoy them!

-Toccara

1 comment:

Tab said...

So cute!! I LOVE love love the bright colors!!