Thursday, December 1, 2011

My New Toy

I wanted to share my new toy.  I have been wanting a Canon camera for a long time and finally got one on sale this past black Friday.  I got the Canon SX150 IS.  I am so happy with it.  It has so many functions and great details about it.  I am happy, excited, and can't wait to start taking photo's.  The lens is a nice large size and I must say it is pretty heavy.  I can make movies and the image stablizer is awesome!  This camer perfects the issue people have with other camera.  My favorite function I saw and played with is the Vivid Color where it just really brings out the color.  Once I use my photo shop Images will be perfect.  This is a New model of the Powershot and 14.1 MP is awesome and it is always great to get a 300 dollar camera for 140.00!


No comments: