Sunday, November 20, 2011

Random Collection Layout



I had to share this layout.  I finally got to use the Random Collection by Crate Paper and it is so awesome! The minute I saw this kit I knew I had to have it.  This layout iis so darling.  I don't know what happened while taking the photo with that shadow area but have been having problems with the camera and the sun here.  It has not been as bright.  The weather is changing so.  But I had to share this.





We are looking for some designers at the Creativity Heals Site.  Please go on over and sign up and get with Frances Wilkins so that she can explain everything and let you know what area's of help is needed. Let her know I sent you if you happen to stop by.


3 comments:

SheShe said...

very pretty layout Toccara, I love CP!

SheShe said...

beautiful layout Toccarra!

ToccaraFeliciano said...

Thanks sheshe:)