Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Life as a Scrapper Today

Hello My fellow friends,

Well as always life is busy, family, ministry, work and scrapping.  All are going well so I will share the latest in everything with you all.  So first ministry.  I have not had the opportunity to share that September 25th I was Ordained as a Bible Teacher and Minister.  I am very excited about this accomplishment because it is a blessing from God.  When I was 19 years old I knew that becoming a bible teacher is something that I would do because I had a passion for it.  I have a passion for helping people.  Read more on my site  Beautiful Awakening Ministry. 

Work is going well, work is work of course but it is good to like and love what you do.  I have enrolled back in school to get my Degree in Health Sciences.  I am currently a C-MAA Certified Medical Administrative Assistant.  I have passed my first course with a 94% as of now and have a few more grades to be put in by Sunday.  I will start College Math on Monday ( pulling my Hair).  So I am a little nervous and excited at the same time.

Family is great the girls and I have worked on some masks that we decorated and just blinged them out.  They look awesome in them.  Pictures to come.  Hubby and I went to see my favorite all time moive The re make of footloose and I liked it.  I am a footloose fan!

Scrap life!  Well I have been busy with swaps on scrapbook.com.  I joined the November ATC swap and have finished those.  They are going in the mail tomorrow.  I also have been working on a Valentine's Day tag swap making tags.  I have completed three of the four.  Here they are below.



 I have yet some more great news.  There is a great site that someone I know had created for healing.  This site is for those who have been or have someone close to them that has been a victim of Domestic Violence.  It is called the Creativity Heals.  I got the invite and was interested because I am one for healing if it is physical or spiritual.  It is healing They have a nice group of ladies and I have joined the design team for the mini album group.  They have groups from Making and dressing dress forms, healing journals, mixed media, scrapbooking and more.  They are getting set up and the getting the team in order to bring you healing through crafting.  Monica has done a great thing and we are going to all work together and make it a great place to be healed.  please join us.  If you are interested in joining us to scrap, create, and have a good time while healing.  please click here to go to the site.  Make sure you post that you stopped by when visiting my site.  I hope to see you there.  Some challenges and inspiration is up and running for you to get started .  Make sure you sign up and join. 





I think that is it for the news today.  enjoy my projects and stay tuned for more inspiration.

Toccara



















1 comment:

Devonne said...

Wow you are such a busy lady! Totally proud of you following your dreams and making them happen. You GO girl!