Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Projects Oh Projects


Here are some projects that I have completed in the last month. With work and ministry when I have time to scrap I enjoy it. Please view some of my lastest projects. I made this for a tag contest on sb.com. I have been so busy that I may have missed the deadline to post this to the site.



I gave this owl to a girl at work name Brandy. She loves the fall theme and more the halloween theme and I don't celebrate halloween so I thought I would give it to her. She loved it.

Here is a dress form tag made for a swap on scrapbook.com Martica is hosting a high end dress form tag swap. I really enjoyed making these.
Got myself into another swap on sscrapbook.com and it is called letter of the word swap. I also have the letter "T" But have not been able to be home in the right lighting to get good pics. the words are daughter and Mom.
Another dress from which looks like a costume to me. In the theme of fall.
Here is one of my favorites because of what I did with it. All the elements. This is a top fav on scrabook.comm with over 20 comments

No comments: