Saturday, June 25, 2011

Come Rock It Blog Hop






Hello and Welcome to The Scrappers Sanctuary first ever " Come Rock it Blog Hop". We are so excited about this hop and we want to welcome all scrappers, artist and crafters. If you have arrived on my blog other than through the Scrappers Sanctuary Forum please click here. This will take you to the first blog in this hop, where all the fun for today starts. If you happen to get lost along the way, just come back here and start over. No worries! We have some great challenges and wonderful prizes going on here for this event. Once you have signed up at our forum you are on your way to great challenges, lots of talent, great forum and most of all FUN! You will be directed to the forum on your last blog hop.

My name is Toccara I am So glad that you hopped on by. I have been scrapping for some time now. I stated simple scrappin back in 2001 when I was in High School. My last year and I wanted to make a scrapbook of all my friends so that I can have something to remember. It really kicked off when I was pregnant and I began scrappin all the time. I always find my hands to do something and I love to make and create scrap pages. I am one of the DT members on Scrappers Sanctuary and I love it. So now for the challenge. My challenge is a quite simple one and one that will be so much fun.









Come Rock It And Get Distress In June








Your challenge is to create a layout or project using lot's of distressing. tearing, folding, inking, crumbling, crinkling, sewing. I know you can do it! Here is an example of what the challenge







To be eligible for the grand prize and my blog RAK you must

. Be a member of TSS Please make sure you sign up
. Follow my Blog for the Blog RAK!
. Post your challenge entry into the Come Rock It TSS Forum just for the blog Hop.
. your challenge must be new and you may not combine challenges
. Your project must be uploaded to the Blog Hop Forum by July 10th,9 pm EST 2011.
Follow all rules of the challenge
. Leave a comment here on my site and on the forum to let us know you stopped by.
. Have this challenge uploaded to the TSS Blog Hop gallery by JULY 10th 9pm EST
For Completing this challenge you will be entered to win this great Prize package.

There is More, yes I said there is more. If you become a follower of my blog you will be in the running for a RAK from me! This has to be exciting! So leave a comment for your chance to win!

I thank you so much for participating and stopping by my blog I hope you are enjoying the Come Rock It Blog Hop. Please hop along to the next blog, you are going to be excited about this next blogger the one and only scrappers sanctuary blog This is the blog of our forum and there is a nice challenge for you there. Thank youv for stopping by and if you loved this challenge please make sure once you set up at the forum when you are done with the hop, I am hosting two June challenges please check them out when you get settled in. I can't wait to see you at the forum.
Happy Hopping!



2 comments:

sandi said...

Gorgeous LO, lady... great job!

Wanda said...

following and hopping along!